|Dates||Start time||End time||Location||Coordinator||registrations
|Thursday September 16, 2021||10:00||12:00||https://brightspace.wur.nl/d2l/home/10182||Huub Zonjee||0 / 10||Registration ended at 14/09/2021|
|Thursday January 20, 2022||13:00||15:00||https://brightspace.wur.nl/d2l/home/10182||Huub Zonjee||0 / 10||Apply|
|Monday May 16, 2022||13:00||15:00||https://brightspace.wur.nl/d2l/home/10182||Huub Zonjee||0 / 10||Apply|
In this training you will learn about creating and (re-)using content in Brightspace. In Brightspace all kinds of content can be presented to students: texts, videos, images and presentations. In the training, we will introduce, explore and demonstrate content tools and teach you how you can create your own (interactive) content.
After this training you:
- Know about different options to create content in Brightspace
- Are able to create (interactive) content in:
- Feedback Fruits Interactive document and video
- Know how to create and use video materials:
- Home record a PowerPoint and display in Brightspace
- Plan studio recorded knowledge clip
- Create and upload video's made on location
- (Re)-use Weblectures
If you would like to follow this training, but the course schedule does not offer a suitable opportunity, please send a request to email@example.com.