|Dates||Start time||End time||Coordinator||registrations
We will contect you
|Smolenaars, Han||1 / 20||Registration ended at 15/08/2020|
Knowledge clips are becoming more important as teaching activity within the WU. They are used in:
- on campus courses, e.v flipped classroom, practical instructions, recovery of knowledge gaps;
- online learning, such as MOOCS an DL masters.
The central theme in this course is getting informed about the possibilities of knowledge clips in you courses and the development process of such a knowledge clip Central questions are:
- What is a knowledge clip?
- What type of knowledge clip am I going to make?
- How do I prepare a knowledge clip?
- What kind of support can I get?
- How do I organize it?
The course can be given in English or Dutch. Depending on the language preferred by the participants the trainers decide in which language the course will be given.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss possibilities.
Academic teachers for whom knowledge clips forms part of their teaching. This course is a very good starter for those how would like to develop skills in the development and recording of a knowledge clip. The course is required for teachers how are going to record their knowledge clip in the Greenroom studio.
After the course you have the (basic) skills to:
- make an informed decision about what type of knowledge clip you are going to develop;
- prepare a knowledge clip with help of the given templates.
The follow topics are addressed in the course:
- the different types of knowledge clips that are used within the WU;
- how to develop a recording script?
The course is an introduction on knowledge clips. We discuss, with help of examples and experiences of teachers that have developed knowledge clips at Wageningen University, the way you can develop knowledge clips and use them in your courses.
It is useful if you have experience in the delivery of lectures within the WU and are going to use knowledge clips in your courses.
You get a certificate that you can add to your UTQ portfolio.