|Dates||Start time||End time||Coordinator||registrations
|9 June 2022||13:30||16:30||Soeting, Jolanda||1 / 12||Registration ended at 09/05/2022|
|01 November 2022||13:00||16:00||Gresnigt, Marca||3 / 12||Apply|
|13 April 2023||13:00||16:00||Soeting, Jolanda||0 / 12||Apply|
Lecturers with experience in designing and evaluating exams.
Increase the quality of the exam and the efficiency of the examination process.
This workshop focuses on exams with closed questions. You will be working on:
- Recognising the knowledge level of a question
- Determining the appropriate level, using your assessment specification grid
- Creating closed questions by:
- thinking out of the box
- being creative with question types
- Forming an opinion on what knowledge level is possible to assess with closed questions
- Checklist on closed questions
- Practice with question formulation
We expect that assessment is part of your teacher tasks and that you have an Assessment specification grid for your course. Please email your Assessment Specification grid to email@example.com, after registration for this workshop.
Can be part of a series of activities for a certificate
Participation is free for Wageningen University & Research staff involved in teaching WU courses.
We consider registration as final. When cancelled within three weeks before the activity starts, your chair group will be charged all costs of your subscription (€350,-).
If there are not enough participants in the course, Educational Staff Development will offer you an alternative programme.